Beautifully thick and creamy Dragon Fruit Smoothie Bowl is the healthy breakfast of dreams! It's perfect for Valentine's Day breakfast but just as delicious year-round.
Breakfast this mornin' and tomorrow and the next day and forever is this here love bowl!
This beautiful smoothie bowl is inspired by the beloved Nutty Dragon bowl on Alchemy's menu made with dragon fruit and peanut butter and the yummiest coconut on top.
Did you know we were the first place in Ohio to offer dragon fruit?
We're trailblazers at Alchemy, and offering super FUN bowls (and tank tops) with toppings like maple cashew cream and crumbled cookies is what makes us who we are: a bunch of spunky, lighthearted, yummy souls who don't take ourselves too seriously.
Made with almond milk, frozen dragon fruit (find it at Whole Foods!), strawberries, banana, cashew butter (amazing for the cookie flavor but sub another nut butter if need be), and chocolate plant protein powder, this bowl legit tastes like cookies and totally reminds me of Valentine's Day.
This beautifully thick and creamy Dragon Fruit Smoothie Bowl topped is the healthy breakfast of dreams! It's perfect for Valentine's Day breakfast but just as delicious year-round.
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1-3.5oz packet dragon fruit/pitaya
- ½ cup frozen banana slices
- ½ cup frozen strawberries
- 1 tbsp cashew butter
- 1 scoop chocolate plant-based protein powder
- 1-2 cookies and 1 tsp cacao nibs, for topping
- Combine the bowl ingredients in a blender and blend until completely smooth and creamy, adding more almond milk if necessary. It should be nice and thick! Sweeten to taste with pure maple syrup if desired.
- Spoon smoothie into bowl. Top with cookies and cacao nibs and devour!
*If you don't have protein powder, use 1 tbsp cacao powder + maple syrup to sweeten.