This beautifully thick and creamy Dragon Fruit Smoothie Bowl topped is the healthy breakfast of dreams! It's perfect for Valentine's Day breakfast but just as delicious year-round.
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1-3.5oz packet dragon fruit/pitaya
- 1/2 cup frozen banana slices
- 1/2 cup frozen strawberries
- 1 tbsp cashew butter
- 1 scoop chocolate plant-based protein powder
- 1-2 cookies and 1 tsp cacao nibs, for topping
- Combine the bowl ingredients in a blender and blend until completely smooth and creamy, adding more almond milk if necessary. It should be nice and thick! Sweeten to taste with pure maple syrup if desired.
- Spoon smoothie into bowl. Top with cookies and cacao nibs and devour!
*If you don't have protein powder, use 1 tbsp cacao powder + maple syrup to sweeten.