This beautifully thick and creamy Pink Cookie Dragon Fruit Smoothie Bowl topped with wholesome crumbled cookies is the breakfast of dreams! It's perfect for Valentine's Day breakfast but just as delicious year-round.
- For the bowl:
- 3/4-1 cup almond milk
- 1 3.5oz packet dragon fruit/pitaya
- 1/2 cup frozen banana slices
- 1/2 cup frozen strawberries
- 1 tbsp cashew butter
- 1 scoop chocolate plant-based protein powder*
- For topping:
- 1-2 Simple Mills Chocolate Chip Crunchy Cookies, crumbled
- 1tsp cacao nibs
- Combine the bowl ingredients in a blender and blend until completely smooth and creamy, adding more almond milk if necessary. It should be nice and thick! Sweeten to taste with pure maple syrup if desired.
- Spoon smoothie into bowl. Top with cookies and cacao nibs and devour!
*If you don't have protein powder, use 1 tbsp cacao powder + maple syrup to sweeten.