Decadently delicious Easy Vegan Chocolate Peppermint Pie with only 6 ingredients and no baking required! This post is sponsored by So Delicious Dairy Free and all thoughts are my own.
It’s the pie of the year! The pie of the century! The pie to end ALL OTHER PIES.
Say hello to your new best friend, Vegan Chocolate Peppermint Pie. You don’t even have to bake it! What is this dream pie?!
This six-ingredient wonder is made with a bag of chocolate chips, a package of silken tofu, a good glug of So Delicious’ Coconutmilk Original Creamer (so thick and creamy and delish), some pure peppermint extract (because #winter), and Cocowhip coconut milk frozen dessert topping for extra fluff factor. That’s it!
Simply blend her up, pour into a prepared crust (or make your own if you’re feeling fancy), and freeze till firm. This pie is so creamy, decadent, and downright delish that you’d never guess it was made from a handful of simple, wholesome ingredients. It’s straight magic, my friends!
And now that you’re going to have coconutmilk creamer and Cocowhip laying around, you get to experiment with all the fun winter drinks. Hot cocoa, peppermint mochas…ugh, so many options!! And if you haven’t had So Delicious’ Coconutmilk Nog yet…OH. You’re in for a treat.
The coolest thing about this Vegan Chocolate Peppermint Pie is that if you’re not on team peppermint, you can leave it out and still be left with the most jaw-droppingly decadent, rich, and creamy chocolate pie in all the land. You could add a splash of strong coffee, orange liqueur, more vanilla…the possibilities are quite endless here.
You’ve probably noticed by now that this pie is dairy-free, which means we ALL can enjoy a slice o’ pie with zero taste sacrifices this holiday season. There will be none of that here.
If you or your guests are gluten-free, simple use a gluten-free pie crust and you’re golden!
For more peppermint fabulousness to ring in this holiday baking season, be sure to check out my Vegan Peppermint Chocolate Skillet Cookie and Peppermint Chocolate Rice Krispie Treats. They’re real winners.
I started Hummusapien in 2011 with a passion burning deep in my belly to show the world that plant-based cooking can be fun, easy, simple, and crazy yummy. This kind of recipe just makes me confident that I’m doing just that!Print
Decadently delicious Easy Vegan Chocolate Peppermint Pie with only 6 ingredients and no baking required!
- 12 oz semi-sweet chocolate chips (1 standard bag)
- 12 oz silken tofu
- 1/3 cup So Delicious Original Coconutmilk Creamer
- 1/2 tsp peppermint extract
- 1/2 cup So Delicious Cocowhip, plus more for topping
- Prepared pie crust of choice
- Place chocolate in a microwave safe bowl. Microwave in 20 second increments, stirring each time, until melted. You could also do this over the stovetop on low heat.
- Place tofu, creamer, peppermint extract, and melted chocolate in a food processor and blend until smooth, scraping any hardened chocolate from the sides with a spatula as needed. Add Cocowhip and blend again.
- Pour filling into pie crust. Freeze for about three hours, or until set. If pie gets too frozen, let it sit at room temperature until it softens up a bit. Depending on how firm your tofu is, it may be quicker. Slice and serve garnished with Cocowhip. Store any leftovers in the freezer.
- For a regular chocolate pie, omit peppermint. Can sub non-dairy milk for creamer–I recommend something like oat milk or soy milk with more fat versus a thinner milk like almond.
- Cocowhip can be omitted from filling and it’ll still taste delicious.
- Recipe adapted from Alton Brown’s Moo-Less Chocolate Pie.