Decadently delicious Easy Vegan Chocolate Peppermint Pie with only 6 ingredients and no baking required!
- 12 oz semi-sweet chocolate chips (1 standard bag)
- 12 oz silken tofu
- 1/3 cup So Delicious Original Coconutmilk Creamer
- 1/2 tsp peppermint extract
- 1/2 cup So Delicious Cocowhip, plus more for topping
- Prepared pie crust of choice
- Place chocolate in a microwave safe bowl. Microwave in 20 second increments, stirring each time, until melted. You could also do this over the stovetop on low heat.
- Place tofu, creamer, peppermint extract, and melted chocolate in a food processor and blend until smooth, scraping any hardened chocolate from the sides with a spatula as needed. Add Cocowhip and blend again.
- Pour filling into pie crust. Freeze for about three hours, or until set. If pie gets too frozen, let it sit at room temperature until it softens up a bit. Depending on how firm your tofu is, it may be quicker. Slice and serve garnished with Cocowhip. Store any leftovers in the freezer.
- For a regular chocolate pie, omit peppermint. Can sub non-dairy milk for creamer--I recommend something like oat milk or soy milk with more fat versus a thinner milk like almond.
- Cocowhip can be omitted from filling and it'll still taste delicious.
- Recipe adapted from Alton Brown's Moo-Less Chocolate Pie.