These decadent flourless Fudgy Raspberry Almond Butter Brownies are rich, chewy, and EASY to make! Only 8 ingredients. Vegan, gluten-free, and paleo-friendly.
I keep imagining brows on my knees. Like eye brows but knee brows. Brow knees. Brownies!
Now let me tell you how this madness was birthed. I wanted to make you something special for Valentine’s Day and I wanted them to be chocolatey and pinkish and EASY.
Lots of times I turn old recipes that I know you already love into new creations by swapping out some of this and some of that.
While the pumpkin bars are kind of light and fluffy, these are fudgy and decadent and chewy on the edges, like a brownie damn well should be!!
I buy big tubs of Kirkland almond butter at Costco because I go through that shiz like water. Or hot sauce.Who’s with me?
Now I know that when these beauts peek their faces outta the oven you’re gonna wanna grab a a spoon and go to town, but I urge you to wait.
(Or eat one entire edge like I did because it’s so darn chewy and warm and amazing and then promise yourself you’ll let them cool until you dive in once again.)
Once they’re cool, they’ll be so much easier to slice. I actually let mine cool completely on the counter and then put them in the fridge overnight before slicing.
They were so easy to cut in the morning! And who doesn’t need an excuse to eat brownies for breakfast?
It’s pretty hard to believe that these brownies are totally flourless, vegan, gluten-free and grain-free. Everyone can enjoy these babies! If you have a nut allergy, I’m guessing SunButter would work instead.
The jam plays a really important role as not just raspberry flavor but also sweetness, so promise me you won’t substitute it for applesauce or tofu or kale or something. I’ve heard weirder subs in my day, trust me.
And look! They’re still super beautiful even if you don’t have freeze-dried raspberries.
These brownies are filled with all the things that matter. Love. Chocolate. Almond butter. Raspberries. Love. You need nothing more in life!
If you love these brownies half as much as I love you, I’ll call that a smashing success. <3Print
These decadent flourless Fudgy Raspberry Almond Butter Brownies are rich, chewy, and super delicious! Vegan + gluten-free.
- Preheat oven to 350F. Line an 8x8in square baking dish with parchment paper.
- Stir together flax and water in a large mixing bowl and set aside for 5 minutes to thicken.
- Meanwhile, place chocolate chips in a small bowl. Microwave in 30 second intervals, stirring in between, until melted.
- Add the rest of the ingredients to mixing bowl with flax mixture. Stir until smooth. Spoon batter into lined baking dish, using the spatula to smooth the top. Top with additional chocolate chips, if desired.
- Bake for 30-33 minutes, or until brownies are set. Place pan on wire rack and cool completely before slicing. I recommend refrigerating them overnight and slicing once they’re cold. Garnish with salt and freeze-dried raspberries for a pop of color!