These lightly sweetened, super moist vegan and paleo-friendly pumpkin bars are the perfect healthy fall treat!! One bowl and no flour, butter, or refined sugar.
STOP WHAT YOU’RE DOING.
There is a pumpkin emergency.
It’s of utmost importance that you put on your baking hat and whip up these splendid healthy pumpkin bars immeeeeeeediately. Because they’re that good. They’re that good times seventeen million.
Soft. Chewy. Sweet. Moist. Melt-in-your-mouth. Dream. [Healthy.]
I had a whole other recipe planned for today but all bets were off when I sunk my teeth into these pillows of pumpkin perfection. They’re light and airy and perfectly sweet and bursting at the seams with the cinnamony goodness that defines this lovely season.
The best part? Welp, have a look-see at the ingredient list. No flour. No buttah. No oil. No refined sugar. No gluten. No fun.
All the fun is in these bars. I cordially invite you to the pumpkin party that is currently happening in my mouth and will continue to happen until each and every bar is gone and I make another batch. With chocolate chips. And perhaps walnuts.
These are the healthy fall treat of the century!
Make them OR ELSE.
See how to make these healthy pumpkin bars:
These lightly sweetened, super moist paleo and vegan pumpkin bars are the perfect fall treat! One bowl and no flour, butter, or refined sugar.
- 3/4 cup creamy almond butter
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 overripe medium banana
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp coconut flour
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/3 cup chocolate chips and/or walnuts, optional
- Preheat oven to 350F. Spray an 8x8in square baking dish with cooking spray.
- Place almond butter, pumpkin, banana, maple syrup, and vanilla in a medium bowl. Stir until well-combined.
- Add the rest of the ingredients, stirring until smooth.
- Pour into prepared baking dish, smoothing with a spatula. Bake for 30 minutes or until a knife inserted into the center comes out clean.