Flourless Fudgy Vegan Raspberry Almond Butter Brownies are rich, chewy, and EASY to make! Only 8 ingredients. Gluten-free, too!
- 1 tbsp ground flaxseed + 3 tbsp water
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips, melted + more for topping
- 1 cup creamy almond butter
- 1/2 cup seedless raspberry jam (I used Crofter's)
- 5 tbsp cacao powder
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- Coarse salt + freeze-dried raspberries for garnish, optional
- Preheat oven to 350F. Line an 8x8in square baking dish with parchment paper.
- Stir together flax and water in a large mixing bowl and set aside for 5 minutes to thicken.
- Meanwhile, place chocolate chips in a small bowl. Microwave in 30 second intervals, stirring in between, until melted.
- Add the rest of the ingredients to mixing bowl with flax mixture. Stir until smooth. Spoon batter into lined baking dish, using the spatula to smooth the top. Top with additional chocolate chips, if desired.
- Bake for 30-33 minutes, or until brownies are set. Place pan on wire rack and cool completely before slicing. I recommend refrigerating them overnight and slicing once they're cold. Garnish with salt and freeze-dried raspberries for a pop of color!