Because I can't not begin this post with a delish baby pic...
Meals and Snacks Lately
I've been so into these flourless zucchini muffins!
Delish salmon burgers with roasted potatoes, asparagus, and a pickle of course.
I made my blueberry oatmeal bars with strawberries from our CSA instead! Soooo good with ice cream.
One of Jeff's fave dinners...pasta with vegan meatballs! We're loving Vero Gusto sauce right now.
Lemon blueberry pancakes make the most gorg breakfast!
Another yummy din was this vegetable shrimp curry. A great change of pace!
A beyond delish tahini chocolate chip cookie. Mmmmm.
Easy snack as of late has been Mary's Gone Crackers with avocado for dipping!
We got Jet's pizza for dinner Friday and we totally forgot how good it is!
Weekend brunch fun with my spinach, mushroom and artichoke quiche!
Yummy quinoa salad with chard we got from our CSA and a bright and tangy dressing from Oh She Glows cookbook!
THE most refreshing Jeni's frosé sorbet, which paired magically with Jeff's wedding cake flavor!
Things I'n Loving Lately
- Love It Or List It. This show is SO good! Families where one spouse wants to move and one spouse want to stay work with both a realtor David (to find a new house) and designer Hilary (to renovate their current house) and then have to decide if they want to love it or list it. I swear it's addicting!
- Gold Belly Foods for gifting. Get gourmet food from around the country that you'd normally only experience while traveling delivered straight to your door!
- I got these square toe braided sandals and they're SO comfortable. I love the height of the heel!
- Got a summer wedding? This geometric print dress is my obsession. Also this lime green one!
- Sooo loving this fun romper and this floral one!
Have a stellar week, pals!
Your vegan meatballs are the BEST I've ever made. Love it or List is so addictive, it's bad if there's a marathon on!! I can't stop. Hilary and David really make that show!
Yayyy thank you so much, Heather!