Super moist Healthy Pumpkin Bars are the perfect fall treat! One bowl and no flour, butter, or refined sugar. Vegan, gluten free and paleo friendly.
- 3/4 cup creamy almond butter*
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 overripe medium banana
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp coconut flour
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp fine sea salt
- Optional: 1/3 cup chocolate chips and/or walnuts
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Spray an 8x8in square baking dish with cooking spray.
- Place almond butter, pumpkin, banana, maple syrup, and vanilla in a medium bowl. Stir until well-combined. Add the rest of the ingredients, stirring until smooth.
- Pour into prepared baking dish, smoothing with a spatula.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until a knife inserted into the center comes out clean. Allow bars to cool for at least 20 minutes before slicing. I like to let them rest for 30 minutes for the flavors to come together. They're delicious right out of the fridge!
*Almond butter must be liquidy/drippy. Do not use "hard" almond butter as they will be dry.
STORAGE: Store bars in an air-tight container on the counter for up to three days. Store any leftovers in the refrigerator.
Keywords: healthy pumpkin bars