Incredible flourless Healthy Pumpkin Bars are the perfect fall treat! Made with good for you ingredients like almond butter and pumpkin puree with no flour, oil, or refined sugar. They come together in minutes and kids love them! Vegan, gluten free and paleo-friendly.
- 1 overripe medium banana
- 3/4 cup creamy almond butter*
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp coconut flour
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp fine sea salt
- Optional: 1/3 cup chocolate chips and/or walnuts
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Spray an 8x8in square baking dish with cooking spray.
- Place banana in a medium mixing bowl and mash with a fork. Add almond butter, pumpkin, maple syrup, and vanilla. Whisk until well-combined.
- Add coconut flour, pumpkin pie spice, cinnamon, baking soda, and salt, whisking until smooth. Fold in any desired add-ins.
- Pour into prepared baking dish, smoothing with a spatula. Bake for 30 minutes, or until a knife inserted into the center comes out clean. Allow bars to cool for at least 20 minutes before slicing. I like to let them rest for 30 minutes for the flavors to come together. They're delicious right out of the fridge!
*Almond butter must be liquidy/drippy. Do not use "hard" almond butter as they will be dry.
STORAGE: Store bars in an air-tight container on the counter for up to three days. Store any leftovers in the refrigerator.
Keywords: healthy pumpkin bars