The easiest healthy vegan queso made with only 5 ingredients. No one will know it's dairy free and takes only takes 10 minutes to whip up!
- 1/2 cup raw cashews
- 1 cup medium chunky salsa
- 1 red bell pepper, de-seeded and chopped
- 2 tbsp nutritional yeast
- 1/4 tsp fine sea salt
- 1/2 tsp turmeric (optional but recommended for color)
- Place cashews in a small bowl. Cover with warm water and set aside while you chop pepper.
- Drain and rinse cashews. Place in blender with remaining ingredients. Blend until completely smooth and creamy. Serve at room temperature or warm in a saucepan over low heat until warmed through. You can also microwave for 30 seconds. Serve with veggies or tortilla chips!
Keywords: vegan queso