A lemony kale salad packed with quinoa, toasted almonds, and golden raisins.
For the dressing:
- 1 1/2 lemons, juiced
- 1/4 cup + 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp pure maple syrup
- 3/4 tsp salt
- freshly ground black pepper
For the salad:
- Whisk together dressing ingredients and set aside.
- Place chopped kale in a large bowl. Pour dressing on top and massage dressing into leaves for a couple of minutes (using your hands) until kale is broken down.
- Add cooked quinoa, raisins, almonds, peppers, and avocado. Toss to combine.