A deliciously guilt-free cookie free of flour, butter and refined sugar and loaded with fresh cranberries and chocolate chips.
- Preheat oven to 350F. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper or grease with cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the ground flaxseed and water to create "flax egg." Set aside for five minutes to gel. Alternatively, you could use one large egg.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine the almond butter, coconut sugar, vanilla, baking soda and salt. Stir until well-combined. Fold in the chopped cranberries and chocolate chips.
- Using a heaping tablespoon, drop cookies onto baking sheet. Wet hands and roll cookies into smooth balls. The dough will be very moist--that's okay!
- Bake cookies for about 13 minutes. Cool for 5 minutes on pan before transferring to a cooling rack to cool completely.