These easy Banana Zucchini Cake Cookies are so soft and pillowy that you’d never guess they were healthy! In addition to being vegan, paleo, and gluten-free, that also have zero oil, butter, and refined sugar. Enjoy a couple for breakfast or as a healthy snack!
- 1/2 cup Bob’s Red Mill almond flour
- 1/2 cup Bob’s Red Mill coconut flour
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- 2 tbsp Bob’s Red Mill flaxseed meal
- 2 tbsp unsweetened shredded coconut (optional)
- 1 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 3/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3 medium overripe bananas (the riper the better)
- 1 cup grated zucchini (don’t squeeze water out)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper, a Silipat, or spray with cooking spray.
- In a medium mixing bowl, stir together almond flour, coconut flour, coconut sugar, flax, shredded coconut, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon and salt.
- In another medium bowl, mash bananas with a fork. Stir in shredded zucchini and vanilla extract until combined.
- Add wet mixture to dry mixture and stir until combined. Form round, golf-ball sized balls of dough and spread evenly on baking sheet. Pat each cookie down lightly with fingers since they will not spread in the oven.
- Bake for about 23 minutes. Remove from oven and place baking sheet on a cooling rack. I topped mine with additional coconut when they came out of the oven.Cool completely before removing from pan. Store in the refrigerator in an air-tight container.
- Serving Size: 1 cookie
- Calories: 87
- Sugar: 7g
- Sodium: 164mg
- Fat: 3g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 13g
- Fiber: 3g
- Protein: 2g
- Cholesterol: 0mg