Healthy Strawberry Banana Bread packed with oats, flax, and fresh strawberries! Super moist for a great snack or breakfast.
- 1 1/2 cups mashed very overripe bananas (3 medium bananas)
- 4 oz container unsweetened applesauce
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup almond meal
- 1 cup oat flour
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1/4 cup ground flaxseed
- 6-8 packets of stevia (or 1/2 cup sugar)
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 cup chopped strawberries
- 1/2 cup chopped dark chocolate (or chocolate chips)
- Pre-heat the oven to 350 degrees. Spray a loaf pan liberally with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine the wet ingredients (bananas through vanilla) until very well mixed. In a separate medium bowl, mix together the dry ingredients (everything else except strawberries and chocolate).
- Pour dry ingredients into wet ingredients and stir just until mixed. Fold in chocolate chunks and strawberries.
- Pour batter into greased loaf pan. Bake at 350 degrees for an hour to an hour and fifteen minutes. Bread will be very moist, that's ok!