Rich and creamy Chocolate Peanut Butter Overnight Oats, a healthy oatmeal breakfast that tastes like a peanut butter cup! Spend 5 minutes and wake up to a scrumptious, lower-sugar, protein-packed breakfast you'll keep coming back to. Double the recipe for meal prep breakfasts all week long!
- 1 cup old fashioned oats
- 2 tbsp cacao powder (or unsweetened cocoa powder)
- 1 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1/4 cup plain Greek yogurt (I use 2%)
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 2 tbsp natural salted peanut butter
- 1 tbsp honey or pure maple syrup (more to taste)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/8 tsp fine sea salt
- optional for topping: sliced bananas, chopped peanuts, cacao nibs
- Whisk together all ingredients in a medium mixing bowl. Taste and add more maple syrup or honey if you prefer it sweeter. Portion into two containers, cover, and refrigerate for up to 4 hours or overnight. Enjoy chilled with toppings!