These vegan and gluten-free whole-grain muffins are studded with berries and chocolate chips for the perfect healthy treat! You'd never guess that they're free of refined sugar and oil.
- Preheat oven to 350F. Line a muffin tin with muffin liners or spray with cooking spray.
- Place bananas, dates, and vanilla extract in the bowl of a large food processor. Blend until completely smooth.
- Add in oat flour, almond meal, oats, flax, cinnamon, salt, and baking soda. Pulse until combined, being careful not to over-mix. Lightly fold in raspberries and chocolate chips using a separate spoon.
- Spoon evenly into muffin tin. The batter will be thick. Bake for 25 minutes.
- Cool for 10 minutes in pan before transferring to a cooling rack to cool completely.