These hearty Mediterranean Meal Prep Bowls with lemon tahini sauce are packed with bright, fresh flavors for a filling, healthy, and satisfying meal. Vegan and gluten-free!
For the roasted veggies:
- 2 large sweet potatoes, diced
- 16oz fresh or frozen green beans, trimmed*
- 1 1/2 tbsp oil of choice, divided
- 1 tsp kosher salt, divided
For the lemon tahini sauce:
- 1/4 cup tahini
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp water
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp kosher salt
- Freshly ground black epper
- 1–6oz jar marinated artichoke hearts in oil, chopped
- 1–15oz can chickpeas
- 3 cups arugula
- 1 avocado, diced (optional)
- Preheat oven to 425F and line two baking sheets with parchment paper. Toss potatoes, 3/4 tbsp oil, and 1/2 tsp salt in a bowl. Spread onto baking sheet. In the same bowl, toss green beans, remaining 3/4 tbsp oil, 1/2 tsp salt in bowl. Spread on other baking sheet. Place both sheets in oven and bake for 35-40 minutes, tossing halfway through.
- Meanwhile, combine tahini, lemon juice, garlic powder, salt, and pepper in a small bowl. Stir in water until smooth, adding another tablespoon if needed.
- In 4 3-cup rectangular glass Pyrex containers (or containers of choice), evenly distribute 3-4 artichokes, 1/3 cup chickpeas, a handful of arugula, 3/4 cup roasted sweet potatoes, and 1/2 cup roasted green beans. Serve drizzled evenly with lemon tahini sauce. Add avocado right before serving or add the night before with a squeeze of lemon juice.
*if using fresh green beans, baking time should be closer to 30 minutes.