These delicious one bowl vegan and gluten-free Chocolate Banana Muffins have no flour and zero added sugar!
- Preheat oven to 350F. Line a muffin tin with silicone liners or spray with cooking spray.
- Place bananas, coconut oil, dates, vanilla, and instant coffee in the bowl of a large food processor. Blend until very smooth and creamy.
- Add almond meal, oat flour, old-fashioned oats, cacao powder, ground flax, baking soda, and salt. Process until well-combined, being sure not to over-mix.
- Spoon mixture evenly into muffin tin. The mixture will be very thick. Wet the back of a spoon and gently press down the top of each muffin to get rid of any peaks.
- Bake for 25 minutes. Cool muffins in pan for 10 minutes before transferring to a cooling rack to cool completely.
- Store in the refrigerator.