Ten-minute Tuna and Chickpea Salad with bright lemon tahini dressing, veggies, and herbs. A quick and easy lunch, no cooking required!
For the salad:
- 1-15oz can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1 can tuna (5 and 7oz both work), drained
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1/3 cup diced onion
For the dressing:
- 3 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 2 tbsp tahini
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 tsp dried dill (optional but so good!)
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp fine sea salt + lots of freshly ground black pepper
- Place chickpeas, tuna, pepper and onion in a medium mixing bowl.
- In a small bowl, whisk together dressing ingredients. Pour on top of salad and toss to combine. Season with salt and pepper to taste. I like to garnish with chopped parsley!
Keywords: chickpea and tuna salad