A delicious banana berry smoothie packed with fiber and antioxidants from chia seeds, swiss chard, spinach, zucchini and avocado!
- 1 overripe frozen banana, sliced
- 3/4 cup frozen blueberries or mixed berries
- 1/3 of a small-medium zucchini, diced
- 2 swiss chard leaves, de-stemmed
- 1 cup spinach (a handful)
- 1 tbsp avocado
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1/2 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1 tbsp cacao power (optional)
- Dash of cinnamon
- 5 drops of NuNaturals vanilla stevia (to taste)
- Combine all ingredients in a blender (I used my nutribullet) and blend until completely smooth. If you prefer a thinner smoothie, add more almond milk.