Crazy delicious Thai Pasta Salad with colorful veggies is the ultimate warm weather lunch or side! Packed with flavor and even better the next day.
- 8oz bow tie pasta (farfelle)
- 3 cups shredded purple and green cabbage (coleslaw mix works great)
- 1 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 medium carrot, shredded or julienned (I used my peeler)
- 3/4 cup corn (I used fire-roasted corn thawed from frozen)
- 1/2 cup cilantro, chopped
- 1/3 cup packed fresh basil, finely chopped
- 1/3 cup roasted cashews or peanuts
For the tahini lime sauce:
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a bowl. Add pasta (8oz is half of a standard package) and cook for 12-14 minutes, or until al dente. Drain and set aside to cool.
- Make sauce by whisking all sauce ingredients together in a small bowl or blending in a high-speed blender. (I used my Nutribullet.) It will taste strong but will dilute over the pasta!
- In a large mixing or serving bowl, add cooled pasta, cabbage, pepper, carrot, corn, herbs, and nuts. Add dressing and toss to combine. Taste and adjust salt and pepper if needed.
Keywords: thai pasta salad