A healthy and delicious spring kale salad with cinnamon almonds, coconut, and strawberries.
For the dressing:
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 2 1/2 tbsp strawberry jam
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- Freshly ground black pepper
For the salad:
- 2 large bunches kale, de-stemmed and chopped
- 1/2 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 3/4 cup Blue Diamond Honey Cinnamon Almonds, chopped
- 1/3 cup shredded unsweetened coconut
- 1/2 cup dried cherries (or dried cranberries)
- 3/4 lb strawberries, thinly sliced
- Place dressing ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Place kale in a large bowl. Pour dressing over top and massage dressing into leaves until the kale is softened and dark green.
- Add onion, almonds, coconut, cherries, and strawberries. Toss to combine.