Colorful southwestern Vegan Sheet Pan Dinner with avocado jalapeño crema makes the best healthy weeknight meal! This flavorful mix is also amazing in tacos.
- 1 medium sweet potato, diced
- 1 small zucchini, cut into half moons
- 1/2 cup grape tomatoes, sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 medium onion, cut into wedges
- 1 (15oz) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/2 cup corn (if using frozen, thaw first)
- 1 jalapeño, sliced (remove seeds and chop pepper if you don't want it spicy)
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tbsp avocado oil
- 2 tsp chili powder
- 2 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp fine sea salt
- 1/2 tsp oregano
- 1/2 tsp smoked paprika
- Freshly ground black pepper
- chopped cilantro, for serving
For the avocado crema:
- 2 medium ripe avocados
- 1 small jalapeño, seeds removed
- 3 tbsp fresh lime juice
- 1/3-1/2 cup water (more if needed to blend)
- 1/2 tsp garlic power
- 1/4 tsp salt (to taste)
- Preheat oven to 425F. Spray a large baking sheet with cooking spray. Roasting directly on the pan helps with browning! Chop all the veggies.
- In a small bowl, stir together chili powder, cumin, sea salt, oregano, smoked paprika, and pepper. Set aside.
- Placed sweet potato, zucchini, tomatoes, pepper, onion, beans, corn, jalapeño, and garlic on pan in an even layer. Drizzle with oil and sprinkle with spices. Toss to combine.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
- Make crema by combining all ingredients in a high-speed blender (I used my Nutribullet). Serve warm topped with avocado crema as is with tortilla chips, or my favorite way--in warm corn tortillas with hot sauce! Garnish with cilantro for an extra pop of green.
Keywords: vegan sheet pan dinner