An easy and impressive meal, this healthy Sheet Pan Mediterranean Snapper with bright veggies and citrus will become your new favorite dish!
For the topping:
- 1 cup 2% Greek yogurt
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tbsp za’atar
- 1/2 tsp salt
For the fish:
- 4 (4-6oz) wild-caught red snapper fillets (or mahi mahi, baramuni, trout)
- 1/4 red onion, thinly sliced into rounds
- 1 cup halved cherry tomatoes
- 1 cup diced zucchini
- 1 large lemon, thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp capers
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 425F and spray a large sheet pan with cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, stir together topping ingredients. Set aside.
- Pat fish dry with a paper towel. Place on sheet pan and season with salt and pepper. Top each filler liberally with yogurt sauce. You can use leftovers for serving.
- Arrange red onion, tomatoes, zucchini, lemon, and capers on sheet pan, evenly covering fish and surrounding space. Drizzle with olive oil. Season with a pinch of salt, pepper, and za’atar.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until snapper is cooked through. Serve over brown rice with a big green salad!