A sweet and salty kale salad studded with fresh raspberries, walnuts and avocado.
For the salad:
- 1 bunch curly kale, destemmed and chopped
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 red onion, sliced thinly
- 1/2 cup walnuts, chopped
- 1 avocado, cubed
- 1–6oz container raspberries
- 1/3 cup feta cheese (optional)
For the dressing:
- Place chopped kale in a large bowl. Sprinkle with salt and massage salt into leaves with hands until they turn a bit darker in color.
- Whisk together the dressing ingredients. Pour over top of salad and massage dressing into leaves for about a minute.
- Add red onion, walnuts, avocado, raspberries and feta. Toss to combine. Sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste.