Creamy, healthy Pumpkin Overnight Oats that taste like the flavors of pumpkin pie and will keep you full all morning! This foolproof recipe comes together in 5 minutes and is packed with 14g protein and 8g fiber. Portable, gluten-free, and kid-friendly.
- 1 cup old fashioned oats (use certified gluten free if needed)
- 3/4 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 3/4 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tbsp almond butter
- 4 tsp honey or maple syrup (more or less to taste)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/8 tsp fine sea salt
- optional for topping: chopped pecans, whipped cream, cinnamon
- Place all ingredients in a medium mixing bowl.
- Whisk until combined. Taste and adjust sweetener if needed. Portion into two jars or containers and refrigerate, covered, for 4 hours or overnight. Top with pecans, whipped cream, and cinnamon and enjoy cold!