Cold peanut noodles with bright, crisp veggies–the perfect healthy summer meal.
For the noodle bowl:
- 8 oz noodles of choice (whole-wheat, brown rice, or black bean spaghetti, etc.)
- 1/2 cup cilantro, chopped
- 1 bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 large carrot, grated or thinly sliced
- 1/2 cucumber, chopped
- 1 bunch green onions, chopped
- 1/3 cup peanuts, chopped
For the dressing:
- Cook noodles according to package directions. After draining, rinse with cold water and set aside.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the peanut butter, soy sauce, sesame oil, maple syrup, vinegar, garlic and ginger until well combined.
- In a large bowl, combine the noodles, dressing, cilantro, pepper, carrot, cucumber, green onions and peanuts. Stir until everything is well incorporated.
- Serve cold.