- 2 4-6oz salmon fillets
- 1 tbsp sesame oil (I use Trader Joe’s)
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp pure maple syrup or agave
- 3/4 tbsp rice vinegar
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- Whisk together marinade ingredients.
- Place salmon in a ziploc bag. Pour in marinade. Move around salmon and marinade until evenly distributed throughout salmon. Place baggie in fridge and marinate for at least 30 minutes.
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Pour contents of baggie into a baking dish, including extra marinade (I used an 8″ by 8″ pan). Bake for about 12 minutes or until salmon is cooked through.