Easy Maple Balsamic Roasted Brussels Sprouts are the perfect sweet and salty side dish for weeknight dinners or holidays. Recipe can easily be doubled or tripled to serve a crowd!
- 1 lb Brussels sprouts, woody ends removed and halved (or quartered if large)
- 2 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 1 tbsp pure maple syrup
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 tsp fine sea salt
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 375F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper. (You can also roast directly on the pan for extra crispiness!)
- Place Brussels sprouts in a large bowl. Add the rest of the ingredients and toss to coat.
- Spread in an even layer cut-side down on baking sheet. Make sure Brussels sprouts aren't touching to ensure browning. Bake for 25 minutes, stirring halfway through. Serve warm!
For a loaded version, try my Maple Balsamic Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Squash and Pomegranate!
If you double the recipe, use two sheet pans so there's enough space for the Brussels to brown