This addictive Vegan Buffalo Cauliflower Dip is super creamy, decadent, and secretly healthy. You'd never guess it was vegan, gluten-free, and packed with protein. Make it for the big game or as an appetizer for your next dinner party.
- 1-12oz bag frozen cauliflower florets, steamed according to package directions
- 1 cup raw cashews, soaked and drained
- 1-15oz can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 3/4 cup original Frank’s Red Hot sauce
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp nutritional yeast
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- Place cashews in a bowl of warm water for at least 30 minutes or overnight.
- Preheat oven to 375F. Spray an 8x8in baking dish with cooking spray.
- Add to the bowl of a large food processor the steamed cauliflower, cashews, chickpeas, hot sauce, water, lemon juice, nutritional yeast, onion powder, and garlic powder. Process until the mixture is smooth and creamy, which will take several minutes. Scrape down the bowl as needed.
- Transfer dip to baking dish. Cover with foil and bake for 20 minutes. Remove foil, turn the oven to broil, (keep the oven open) and cook for 5 minutes longer. Serve with chips or veggies for dipping. I like it hot or cold! Dip will last at least a week in the fridge.
Keywords: healthy buffalo dip, vegan buffalo dip, buffalo cauliflower dip