This addictive Healthy Vegan Buffalo Cauliflower Dip is super creamy, decadent, and secretly healthy! You’d never guess it was vegan, gluten-free, and packed with protein. Make it for the big game or as an appetizer for your next dinner party!
I’m in love I’m in love and I don’t care who knows it!!
You’re going to want to bathe in the creamy dreamy magnificence that is this Healthy Vegan Buffalo Cauliflower Dip. It’s like everything you ever wanted in a dip but MORE. AKA fabulous texture and tangy addictive flavor with the added bonus of a stellar nutrition profile.
We can keep that last part secret.
“Mmmmm. Good job, boo! Just don’t tell people it’s vegan. Or what’s in it.”
The boyfriend is a wise, wise man. The second people learn something is vegan, they automatically think it’ll taste like grassy socks. So don’t tell them! Let their innocent tastebuds relish in the sheer cheezy, buffalo-y glory that is this dip without knowing it’s packed with healthy ingredients. Laugh your evil laugh in the background as your guests gather around the TV shoveling cauliflower, chickpeas, and cashews down their pie holes thinking it’s cheez whiz.
Ahhhh the satisfaction!
The best friend to this decadent buffalo cauliflower dip is a chip that’s crunchy and strong. They gotta hold up to the fabulouslness that is this hearty, creamy appetizer sent from the buffalo gods.
Good luck with sharing.Print
This addictive Vegan Buffalo Cauliflower Dip is super creamy, decadent, and secretly healthy/ You’d never guess it was vegan, gluten-free, and packed with protein. Make it for the big game or as an appetizer for your next dinner party.
- 1–12oz bag frozen cauliflower florets, steamed according to package directions
- 1 cup raw cashews, soaked and drained
- 1–15oz can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- ¾ cup original Frank’s Red Hot sauce
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp nutritional yeast
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- Tortilla chips (I love Beanitos Pinto Bean Chips) and veggies, for serving
- Place cashews in a bowl of warm water for at least 30 minutes or overnight.
- Preheat oven to 375F. Spray an 8x8in baking dish with cooking spray.
- Add to the bowl of a large food processor the steamed cauliflower, cashews, chickpeas, hot sauce, water, lemon juice, nutritional yeast, onion powder, and garlic powder. Process until the mixture is smooth and creamy, which will take several minutes. Scrape down the bowl as needed.
- Transfer dip to baking dish. Cover with foil and bake for 20 minutes. Remove foil, turn the oven to broil, (keep the oven open) and cook for 5 minutes longer.
- Serve with chips or veggies for dipping. I like it hot or cold!
- Dip will last at least a week in the fridge.