Delicious, fluffy, 100% whole grain + vegan Lemon Blueberry Muffins bursting with bright lemon flavor! Moist, healthy, irresistible muffins the whole family will love.
- Preheat the oven to 400°F. Lightly grease a muffin tin.
- Place almond milk in a liquid measuring cup or bowl and stir in lemon juice. Set aside.
- Measure flour by spooning it into measuring cup and leveling with a knife, being careful not to pack it in. Place flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in a medium bowl, stirring to combine. Stir in lemon zest and blueberries.
- Stir oil and vanilla into almond milk mixture. Pour into the dry ingredients, stirring just until combined, being careful not to over-mix.
- Spoon batter into the prepared muffin cups, filling them to the top. Bake for 18 to 20 minutes, until a fork comes out clean. Cool muffins in tin for 10 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool. Store leftover muffins in an air-tight container on the counter.
STORAGE: Store muffins in a tightly covered container at room temperature for up to 2 days, or in the refrigerator for up to 5 days. Freeze muffins for up to 3 months.
GLUTEN FREE OPTION: You can sub an all purpose gluten free flour.
Keywords: lemon blueberry muffins, healthy lemon blueberry muffins, vegan lemon blueberry muffins