This sweet, refreshing, and creamy Grapefruit Smoothie Bowl makes for the perfect healthy breakfast or cooling treat!
- 1 Winter Sweetz grapefruit, peeled and segmented
- 1/2 cup frozen dark sweet cherries
- 1 ripe sliced and frozen banana (can sub 1/2 cup frozen pineapple)
- 1/2 cup frozen cauliflower florets
- 1/4 an avocado (can sub 1 1/2 tbsp cashew butter)
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- Toppings of choice: coconut, grapefruit segments, frozen raspberries, granola, etc.
- Segment grapefruit over a bowl. Dump all of the segments and juice (careful not to include the pith or seeds) into the blender.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and blend until completely smooth and creamy.
- Pour into a bowl and add toppings of choice.