- 1–16oz block extra-firm tofu, drained/pressed and cubed
- 1 head of broccoli, pulsed finely in food processor
- 1 tbsp butter or olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 tsp salt
For the sauce:
- 3 tbsp tahini
- 2 tbsp water
- 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 2 tsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1 large clove of garlic
- Drain and press tofu.
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a baking sheet with cooking spray and spread out cubed tofu in an even layer. Spray once more, season with salt and bake for thirty minutes.
- Meanwhile, melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Pulse broccoli florets in the food processor until finely ground.
- Add broccoli to pan and sauté for 10 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Add minced garlic and salt and sauté for five more minutes.
- Combine sauce ingredients in a blender or food processor and blend until smooth.
- To assemble, place a large scoop of broccoli on a plate, top with tofu and drizzle with sauce.