These make-ahead freezer smoothie packs make breakfast a breeze!
For the freezer packs:
- 5 cups frozen blueberries
- 5 cups frozen spinach
- 5 tbsp cacao powder
- 5 tbsp hulled hemp seeds
- 5 scoops vanilla protein powder (I love Vega Protein + Greens)
- 5 tsp spirulina (optional)
For the smoothies:
- Unsweetened vanilla almond milk, as needed
- First, get out 5 plastic baggies.
- Place blueberries in each bag, followed by the rest of the ingredients. Place baggies in freezer.
- In the morning, dump the baggie in the blender with about 1 1/2 cups of liquid (almond milk, water, etc). To make more of a smoothie bowl, use closer to 1 1/4 cups liquid.