A super easy and comforting one-pot-meal loaded with lentils, quinoa and veggies.
- 2 1/2 cups vegetable broth
- 1 cup lite coconut milk
- 1/2 head of cauliflower, chopped into florets (about 3–4 cups)
- 1 large sweet potato, chopped (about 2 cups)
- 1 bell pepper, chopped
- 1 large carrot, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 3/4 cup red lentils
- 1/4 cup quinoa, uncooked
- 3 1/2 tbsp red curry paste
- 2 tsp fresh ginger
- 1/2 tsp turmeric (optional)
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Add all ingredients to a 5 qt. crockpot. Stir to combine.
- Cook on low for 7-8 hours, or until lentils are tender.
Adapted from my Crockpot Red Lentil, Quinoa and Cauliflower Curry