The BEST no-bake homemade Cookie Dough Protein Bar recipe that tastes just like a cookie! Made with oat flour, cashew butter, and vanilla plant protein with a silky smooth chocolate coating. Vegan and gluten-free.
For the bars:
- 1 3/4 cups oats flour (certified gluten-free if necessary)
- 1/2 cup Plant Fusion Vanilla Bean Protein Powder (or vanilla plant-based protein powder of choice)
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp baking soda (optional for cookie flavor)
- 1/3 cup pure maple syrup
- 1/2 cup cashew butter (can sub almond butter)
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
For the chocolate topping:
- Line an 8×8 inch square baking dish with parchment paper going both ways.
- Place oat flour, protein powder, salt, and baking soda in a large mixing bowl, stirring to combine.
- Add maple syrup, cashew butter, almond milk, and vanilla. Stir until you have a ball of “dough.” Using wet hands, press evenly into prepared baking dish.
- Make chocolate coating by placing chocolate chips, coconut oil, and cashew butter in a medium microwave-safe bowl. Microwave in 20-second intervals for about a minute, or until melted, stirring each time. Pour chocolate over bars and use a spatula to spread evenly.
- Freeze for at least 2 hours before slicing into 9 bars. Top with plenty of sea salt and devour!
TO STORE: Store bars in the freezer for up to 3 months.