Make these tasty Cinnamon Apple Brie Bites with Pecans for an easy and festive holiday appetizer!
- 1/2 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tbsp pure maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 medium apple, unpeeled and chopped
- 3oz brie cheese
- 2-3 tbsp chopped pecans
- 25 Simple Mills Original Sprouted Seed Crackers
- Fresh rosemary, for garnish
- Warm coconut oil, maple syrup, and cinnamon in a medium pan over medium heat. Once hot, add apple and stir to combine. Cover and reduce heat to medium low, letting apples cook for 7 minutes, or until softened. Transfer to a bowl to cool.
- Place crackers on serving dish. Top each cracker with a slice of brie, a spoonful of apples, and a sprinkle of pecans. You can also bake these at 350F for a few minutes if you prefer cheese warm! Garnish with rosemary, if desired.