A sweet twist on classic hummus, loaded with creamy peanut butter, cocoa and pure maple syrup!
- 1–15oz can of chickpeas, drained and very well rinsed
- 1/4 cup natural creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup
- 3 tbsp unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- Drain chickpeas and rinse very well. Combine all ingredients in a large food processor.
- Blend for a full two minutes. Scrape down the sides and blend a bit longer, or until very smooth.
- Refrigerate for 1-2 hours before serving.
- Serve with pretzels, apple slices, cookies, graham crackers, etc.
Recipe originally posted on Simple Truth