These vegan, whole grain Chocolate Chip Pear Blondie Bites are the perfect dessert to satisfy any sweet tooth!
- Preheat oven to 350F. Grease a mini muffin tin with coconut oil or cooking spray. (You could also use a regular muffin tin but you'll need to adjust the baking time.)
- In a small bowl, combine flax and water. Set aside to gel for 5 minutes.
- In a medium bowl, stir together coconut sugar, melted oil, vanilla, and flax egg until combined.
- In another medium bowl, mix together flour, salt, and baking powder. Add dry mixture to wet mixture and stir until just combined. It will look like a small amount of batter.
- Fold in chopped pears and chocolate chips.
- Spoon mixture into mini muffin tins, using your hands to press mixture evenly.
- Bake for 18 minutes. Cool pan on a cooling rack for 15 minutes before carefully removing blondies from pan to cool completely.