Easy and filling Chickpea Tuna Salad packed with fresh veggies, herbs, and the best Italian dressing for the ultimate healthy lunch! Done in 20 minutes
- 1 15-ounce can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1 5-ounce can tuna in water, drained
- 1 cup cucumber, chopped
- 1 pint grape tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup kalamata olives, halved (can sub capers)
- 1/2 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 1/2 batch Italian Dressing
- Place chickpeas, flaked tuna, cucumber, tomato, onion, olives, and parsley in a large mixing bowl.
- Make dressing and pour over salad. Toss to combine and enjoy!
Keywords: chickpea tuna salad