Packed with fresh spinach and chives, these easy vegan biscuits are a tasty grab-and-go breakfast or snack.
- 2 tbsp ground flaxseed + 6 tbsp water (or 2 eggs)
- 1 box Simple Mills artisan bread mix
- 3 tbsp nutritional yeast
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 cup fresh spinach, chopped
- 3 tbsp chopped chives
- Preheat oven to 350F. Grease a baking sheet or line with parchment paper.
- Place ground flax and water in a small bowl. Set aside.
- In a large bowl stir together bread mix, nutrition yeast, garlic powder, baking soda, and salt. Add water, olive oil, and flax egg, stirring to combine.
- Fold in spinach and chives. Drop by large spoonful onto baking sheet. (You may need to wet your hands and lightly shape biscuits with fingers.)
- Bake for 23 minutes. Serve warm with vegan buttery spread or topping of choice!