Packed with fresh spinach and chives, these easy vegan biscuits are a tasty grab-and-go breakfast or snack.
- Preheat oven to 350F. Grease a baking sheet or line with parchment paper.
- Place ground flax and water in a small bowl. Set aside.
- In a large bowl stir together bread mix, nutrition yeast, garlic powder, baking soda, and salt. Add water, olive oil, and flax egg, stirring to combine.
- Fold in spinach and chives. Drop by large spoonful onto baking sheet. (You may need to wet your hands and lightly shape biscuits with fingers.)
- Bake for 23 minutes. Serve warm with vegan buttery spread or topping of choice!