Bite-sized cheesy buffalo snacks perfect for the big game!
- 1 cup vegetable broth
- 1/2 cup quinoa, uncooked (I used red quinoa)
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 tbsp almond meal
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 cup Frank's hot sauce
- 1/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 tbsp + 1 tbsp grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 350F. Spray a mini muffin tin with cooking spray.
- Bring broth and quinoa to a boil in a medium pot. Once boiling, reduce heat and simmer (covered) for about 15 minutes, or until all the liquid is absorbed. Set aside to cool.
- In a large bowl, combine eggs, almond meal, garlic, hot sauce, mozzarella cheese and 2 tbsp of Parmesan. Stir well to combine.
- Spoon batter into mini muffin tin. Sprinkle bites with the remaining one tbsp of Parmesan. You'll need to make two batches unless you have a 24-cup muffin tin.
- Bake for 20 minutes. Serve hot with celery and ranch!
Adapted from my Tomato, Basil and Mozzarella Quinoa Bites