This tangy salad is bursting with color and packed with flavor and antioxidants!
For the dressing:
- 1 1/2 tbsp dijon mustard
- 2 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- Small squirt of honey
- Pinch of salt
- Fresh ground black pepper, to taste
For the salad:
- 8 oz green beans (I used frozen)
- 1–15oz can cannelini beans, drained and rinsed
- 1–15 oz can sliced beets, drained and chopped
- 1/4 cup green onions, chopped
- 1/4 cup walnuts, chopped
- In a small bowl, whisk together the dressing ingredients and set aside.
- Cook green beans according to package directions. Set aside to cool.
- Combine cooked green beans, cannelini beans, green onions and walnuts in a large bowl. Pour dressing over top and stir to combine. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve cold.
Adapted from my beet and green bean salad with tangy dijon dressing