Baked Spaghetti Cups make a fun, tasty, and customizable dinner great for kids and adults! Make them your own with your favorite cheese, veggies or even add meatballs! This recipe makes a lot, but it can easily be halved to fill just one muffin tin (use two eggs).
- 1 16oz box Barilla spaghetti
- 1 20oz jar Vero Gusto by Barilla Tomato Basil Pasta Sauce
- 3 large eggs
- 1 cup fresh spinach, chopped
- 1 1/2 cups grated parmesan cheese, divided
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/3 cup whipped cream cheese
- Cook spaghetti in a large pot of salted water until al dente. Drain and set aside to cool.
- Meanwhile, preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Grease two muffin tins with cooking spray and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together eggs and cream cheese until very well-combined. Once pasta is cool, add to bowl and use tongs to combine with egg mixture. Add spinach, 1 cup of the parmesan, and all of the mozzarella.
- Divide pasta mixture evenly into muffin tin. (I like to twirl a clump of the pasta around my finger to form nests that fit into the cups.) Top each cup with about 2 tbsp sauce and a sprinkle parmesan. Bake for about 15 minutes.
- Let cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes before gently removing. Serve warm with extra sauce!
*If you use any other veggies like mushrooms or peppers, sauté them prior to adding so the pasta isn't too watery.
Keywords: baked spaghetti cups, baked spaghetti muffins