- 1–8oz container original hummus (I like Hope Foods)
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 4oz goat cheese
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tbsp half and half or milk of choice
- 1 tbsp fresh chopped rosemary, plus more for garnish
- Handful of pomegranate arils and pecans
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Place hummus and pumpkin puree in a bowl and mix until combined. Spoon into a small oven-safe dish.
- Place goat cheese, olive oil, half and half, and rosemary in a medium bowl. Beat with a handheld mixer until light and fluffy (or use a food processor).
- Place rounds of goat cheese on top of hummus mixture and use a fork to swirl the two together on top. Bake for 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and top with a handful of pomegranate seeds, pecans, and rosemary. Enjoy warm with crackers or toasted baguette!