This 8-ingredient creamy Vegan Butternut Squash Pasta will be your new favorite fall meal. Healthy, delicious, and oh so comforting!
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Place cashew in a bowl. Cover with hot water and set aside.
- Place squash on a baking sheet sprayed with cooking spray. Roast for 30 minutes. Remove from oven, reduce heat to 350F and leave on.
- Meanwhile, cook your noodles.
- Once squash has cooled, add to the bowl of a large food processor along with drained cashews, vegetable broth, maple syrup, salt, and pepper. Process until sauce is smooth and creamy. Stir in sage.
- Place cooked noodles in a large bowl. Cover with sauce and toss to combine. Stir in optional peas. You can serve as is (you may need to reheat) or place in an 8x8in baking dish sprayed with cooking spray at bake at 350F for about 15 minutes or until hot. Serve with hot sauce!