The most delicious homemade Italian Dressing made in the blender so it's rich and creamy! Easy, quick, and tastes so much better than bottled.
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar or red wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp honey (can sub maple syrup)
- 2 tbsp water
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp dried parsley
- 1 tsp dried basil
- 3/4 tsp fine sea salt
- Lots of freshly ground black pepper
- Place all ingredients in a blender (blending is key for a thick and creamy dressing, I used my Nutribullet) and blend until smooth and creamy.
- Store leftovers in an air-tight container in the refrigerator. Dressing will thicken as it chills, so stir in 1-2 tbsp more water as needed. Dressing will keep up to a week or longer in the fridge. I store mine in this shaker bottle.