- 1 tbsp olive oil + more for drizzling on crust
- 1 medium zucchini, diced
- 2 ears of corn, kernals removed (about 1 cup)
- 1/2 red onion, sliced thin
- 4 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 prepared whole-wheat pizza crust (I used one from Whole Foods)
- 1 heaping cup shredded mozzarella
- 1/3 cup crumbled feta
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to temperature indicated on pizza crust package.
- Heat a tbsp of oil in a large pan over medium heat. Once hot, add zucchini, corn, red onion, and half of the garlic. Sautee for about ten minutes, or until veggies are softened.
- Drizzle a bit of olive oil over pizza crust and add the other two cloves of minced garlic. Layer half of the mozzarella cheese followed by all of the veggie mixture, followed by the remaining mozzarella and feta. Season with a hefty dash of salt and pepper.
- Bake for time indicated on pizza crust, or about 12-14 minutes (until cheese is just starting to turn light brown).